Monday, November 10, 2008

I thought I'd try something new for a change and, hey, actually post something. Madness, I know! I'm not feeling too philosophical or creative at the moment (and you know my blog is known for in depth philosophical matters and creativity) so I'll brag on my cute kid instead. Here's some pics of him in October.



The cutest puppy ever!



Jailhouse rock Elvis..bc I just couldn't decide on one costume




Walking up to his very first trick-or-treat house.



At the pumpkin patch..even though it wasn't really a patch bc everything was pre-picked. So pumpkin store maybe?? It was also my *gasp* 28th birthday.




Ben with pumpkins. We got him a Halloween book ("Happy Halloween, Biscuit!")to learn about pumpkins and Halloween and boy did he ever..he won't quit asking to read that book and point out the pumpkins. Aye..I'm going to have to buy a Thanksgiving book now so he'll move on. (Wouldn't you know all the Thanksgiving books for his age group are all checked out at the library.)



NOT a different Ben costume. But it was just too cool of a handmade one to not post. He could see out of black mesh that the eyes were made out of. Too bad all the other kids could easily run past him and get all the candy first. That's the price to pay for looking good though.




Elvis and his hound dog Boomer at the church trunk-or-treat.

6 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

SO CUTE! That WOULD be hard to pick between the 2 costumes! He is adorable in BOTH!

Woodruff Family said...

Very cute! I like the puppy.And Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

Gasp! You actually prettied up your blog@ Better watch out, you're going to be a blogger junkie pretty soon.

P.S. Cute Kid.

Andrea said...

I didn't know it was your birhtday!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!
Ben is cute in both costumes. I love the Jail House Rock with your hound dog!! LOL!! Too cute!

holley family said...

I like it! kinda like your last years too! so what's going on stranger??? we've noticed no new neighbors... hmmm. will we ever get to see you guys again!??

Shauna said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)