Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to High School, More Like

The other day, I was pushing Ben in his stroller at McNeese taking care of some last minute school stuff. We are coming out of the handicap ramp in Kaufman Hall. It's like a two-lane ramp with a rail in the middle dividing the "lanes". Three police officers, pretty young, were walking towards the ramp and the middle spotted Ben and started talking to him, not paying a lot of attention to where he was going. Can you see where this going? He walked right smack into the middle rail! He bowed over in pain, holding his groin and his co-worker buddies started howling laughing at him! I felt like I was in high school for minute there. It was the funniest thing I've seen in while.

6 comments:

Laura said...

LOL, that's funny!

Cheyenne said...

Wish I could have seen that!

Andrea said...

Whuahaha!! That is funny!! That poor guy, I am sure he was so embarassed!! LOL!!

The Caple Crew said...

i would have laughed too! I am so horrible about those things, I always laugh when people get hurt!

holley family said...

we miss you guys... i'm guessing you're not gonna be able to play in nashville... i love your new background! so, random stuff, sorry. take care!

Kathryn Crouse said...

Hey you. Congratulations!! When is your due date? How exciting. Miss you lots. I wish you lived closer too. I probably wouldn't leave you alone :) Love ya.

Sis D