Thursday, November 1, 2007

No sleep!

It's five in the morning, I've been up for an hour and can't sleep! So I'm blogging because I can hear if Ben wakes up from in here where the computer is. Ben is still in the bed with us and has woken me up three times in the last two hours, each time juuust after I managed to fall back asleep. I've laid in every position a few times and STILL can't get back to sleep! Some days, I want him in the bed with us because I don't want to have to miss him in the other room and I'm not ready to admit that he's plenty old enough for it (not to mention I don't look forward to the fight to get him in there), but nights like tonight (or mornings) really make me scream!

3 comments:

holley family said...

you can do it Jen!!!! it'll just take a few days and then it'll be done!!! and you can still nap with him! we're here for you!

jamieschip said...

Oh man, I have definitely been there! Ben slept with us until he was about 8 months and I would have many sleepless nights like you're having. Finally one day I said enough was enough. It took him a couple days to adjust, but overall it was better all-around. Everyone was getting sleep! Hope you're doing well. It's nice to know I'm not the only one blogging at crazy hours. :)

Caroline said...

Hey!
I found your blog! Very cute! Ben is so cute!
Hope you get some sleep soon!