Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween 2007

Ok! I'm finally getting around to posting about our Halloween this year. (Here it is after Thanksgiving!) I ended up carving our jack-o-latern on Halloween day while Adam was at work. We meant to do it as a family but just never had gotten around to it. Ben had fun avoiding touching the pumpkin guts at all costs. I don't think he liked the texture too much. Boomer made up for it though by sniffing and eating anything that got near his shoved-in pug nose. Paybacks are heck though when Boomer was Adam's prisoner at the church trunk-or-treat. Adam was animal control, I was a cat, and Ben was a puppy. I had the cutest bear costume for Ben, but I just couldnt make him wear it since it was so hot. So we took pictures in it the next day. If you look closely at the last picture, you can kind of see Ben's first two teeth!















1 comments:

Caroline said...

So So cute! Love the pictures of the dog and LOVE the bear costume!