Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our Little Garden


Our garden is finally planted. Thanks to our neighbors, we didn't have to turn the soil over by hand, but we were able to use their tiller. By "we", of course I mean Adam while I attempt to keep Ben out of the mud..I mostly succeeded.






So now we have tomato plants, squash, zucchini, hot peppers, jalepeno peppers, cucumbers, bell peppers, and even a little bit of rosemary. With a little bit of tlc, hopefully we'll have some good, fresh vegetables soon!
Here's Ben with a front row seat of the action!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Well, looky here. A new post. Fantastic garden, I may need Adam to make a trip to my house next spring! I just bought some peppers and cantelope to add to the dirt, and a couple of pear trees. So I'm going to have a busy afternoon! Keep us posted on how it goes!

Erin said...

Such nice neighbors you have!
I'm sure Ben kept you busy. Little boys are drawn to dirt like a magnet!

holley family said...

brad and i can't believe how big that boy has gotten! my goodness! is that allowed??? anyways, yes, i banned myself from the blogginh world until all of my homework was done... and well, now it is! you are my first blog attention thing. i just sent off my last assignment!!! hoorah!

so hey, brad's paper got accepted for a conference in nashville in october. october 16-18 to be exact. any chance you guys wanna go up to nashville with us and show me and the kids around while brad is doing his thing???

Meghan said...

How cute is that boy!!! He is getting so big. And how fun to have a garden. It looks like you guys are settling in well.