Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged AGAIN!

7 Things You Don't Know about Me..see my previous "Tag" post for the first five. Here's more:

#6 I hate fixing my hair. I DO fix my hair occasionally (usually never turns out how right though). I don't mind putting make-up on or putting together cute outfits or shopping or any other "girly" stuff, but if I could hire someone to assume one of my daily tasks, I wouldn't pick laundry or dishes or dirty diapers..it would be to have my very own hairstylist. How lame is that??


#7 I can hula hoop decently well.

#8 Mine and Adam's birthdays are only two days apart. Mine is Oct. 22, his Oct. 24 (different yrs) so it's like another anniversary or Christmas!

#9 If I would have had my way completely, Ben's name might very well have been Teagan or Gatlin. Glad I didn't though..he's a Ben all the way now.

#10 Speaking of names, I was named after Lonnie Anderson's character on WKRP.

#11 I can cross my eyes. Very lady-like, I know.


Alright, I'm out of stuff..at least that I'm owning up to any way! :-) (So Laura, does this earn my spot back on your blog? lol.)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yes, I'll have you up in the morning.

holley family said...

hey i love your picture with ben! so sweet! i can't believe you've already been gone almost two months... and i'm still working on a video clip of sb's "girls" for you :-)

Laura said...

You know, I have to say, You went through all that trouble to earn your way back onto my blog and yet you let yours sit here untouched for over a week! Come on, already! Entertain us!