Friday, January 11, 2008

Seven Years Good Luck!

And here's to many, many more! Nope, I'm not talking about breaking or not breaking a mirror. (Although, I probably could break a mirror in my current state..lol) Today is mine and Adam's 7th Anniversary! And even though we are in a crummy hotel with no babysitters to keep Ben, we're having a nice one so far. With the prospect of a new house on the way, I'd say that's a pretty big anniversary gift! Here's a lookback.

Summer 2004, Bountiful, Utah


December 2004, Disneyland


Summer 2005, The Gateway, Salt Lake City, UT


December 2005, Disneyworld


May 2006, Adam's Graduation, University of Utah, Salt Lake City


January 2006, 5th Anniversary, Salt Lake City, UT


Dixie Stampede, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, October 2006


The day our lives changed forever, Ben's Birth Day, April 3, 2007, Northport, AL (Actually, this is the day AFTER our lives changed forever..lol. This is 4/4, day after Ben was born. Here we are in NICU with him.)


Before church, Crestview, FL, December 2007

I love you, Adam!

8 comments:

Meghan said...

Very cute! Happy Anniversary! And good luck all the way in Louisiana, we will miss you.

Anonymous said...

Loved looking at all the old pictures! Good luck with your new adventure. Hope to keep up with your cute little family through this blog.
Valoree

Caroline said...

Wow! Great post! Happy anniversary! I didn't know y'all had been married that long. Chris and I hit our 7 year in October. So, you are already gone? I didn't get to tell you Bye! So Bye!
Did you sale your house?
We will miss y'all in Tuscaloosa!

Jeni said...

Louisana?? Man, being in the primary hole, I am really out of the loop!! What's in LA? Fill me in!

jamieschip said...

We sure do miss you guys (although, Jake enjoys playing in the fantasy leagues with Adam.) It's not the same though, living upstairs from you, having Ben drop his ball over and over and wondering when you're going to get sick of it. :) Hope you guys are doing well.

Karen said...

Seven years? My how time flies when you're having fun!! I enjoyed seeing all the pictures from days gone by. I love yall, and especially my baby boy Ben...what a beautiful family!!

However, while looking through the pictures... I discovered that one of them is labeled incorrectly of where and when it was taken and the only reason I know is because I took the picture :) The one marked "Summer 2005, The Gateway, Salt Lake City, UT" was actually October 2006, TGIFriday's, Pigeon Forge, TN :) Don't ya remember us sitting outside freezing our butts off... and the guy walking by stopping to ask if he could borrow one of our cell phones? lol

Anyway... just thought you'd like to be reminded of that day... can't wait until our annual vacation together this year. :)

Cheyenne said...

I LOVE YOU WITH LONG HAIR!! I loved looking at your old pictures.

Patrice said...

Look at those cheeeeeeks! And, of course, the parents pictures are great too. Time flies when you're married, a mom, and having fun. I hope there are many more anniversaries to come!

And to answer your question from my blog, JT and I left married housing in 2006 and lived in Murray until January this month. We're out in Indiana right now waiting on word about med school. I guess we're trying it out of the Mormon Mecca land. No great accents or drawls to comment on here in Indy. Although, people here call someone a "tool" if they think they're an idiot. Does strange word usage count?

I'll be sure to keep up on things going on with your blog.