Monday, December 17, 2007

All About Ben

I put Ben in his crib the other day. It's more appropriately known to him as his playpen since I can count the number of hours he’s ever slept in there on one hand..Any way, I was cleaning his room and he PULLED UP on the side of his crib.



He was soo proud of himself! It was the cutest thing ever! After probably 5 minutes, he fell down and now he hates being left in there. He keeps looking at this one toy scared of it, like it was the toy’s fault he fell..hehe.



We also went to see Santa Claus at the mall. While we were waiting, Ben is happy as a lark, but Santa changed that! I plop Ben down in his lap and out comes “the lip”. Santa looks at Adam and says “You better hurry and take that picture” lol. Before we could though, Ben had gone into a full blown wail! Lol. I felt bad, but dang it was funny! What a classic picture!




And because ONE picture of Ben crying in Santa's lap just isn't enough, here's one more and the church Christmas party over the weekend. (BTW, email me from here if you want the pictures I took of your kids. I've got some of the kids of Caroline, Megan, Greg and Amy Thompson, Amy Tew, Noel and Brad, and Cheyenne. )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures. I love the walls in this room. I bet that took a long time!
Valoree

Caroline said...

So so cute! I hope y'all had a great Christmas!
Please e-mail the picture of Sydney to ccsprayberry@charter.net
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Isaac didn't even cry at Santa, I was actually proud since all the other kids seem to throw fits.

AJ