Saturday, May 9, 2009

Here's an Update

I'm tired as heck, my body hurts and is tired of being pregnant, but I need to make it through next week because I have way too much to do with finals and getting last minute things ready for her arrival. My midwife thinks that I'll be pregnant at least through the 11th, probably longer, which is fine because I'm not even due until the 20th.

I lost a week last week of getting things because our AC went out..OUR AC WENT OUT ON AN 8 1/2 MONTH ALONG PREGO! Let me say--ankles the size of softballs! At least it wasn't July..But they did take their sweet time fixing it. Actually Adam ended up fixing it after they changed a part and said they'd come back tomorrow to fix the rest. My husband never looked so good as when that cool air started coming out of those vents! So the AC people showed up 8:30 the next morning to finish fixing it (or just root around and cause my bad mood and swollen ankles to get even worse) but I was sleeping and it was MY turn to be in no hurry. I don't feel one bit bad about punting them either..actually, call me spiteful, but I kind of feel good about it. muhahaha :-) Thanks to those who offered us a cool haven and other help during that time.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh how awful!! How cold are you running it now? lol
I'm going to come over one day next week and do house stuff for you, so save me some work. Whatever you want. I'll clean, or watch Ben so you can nap, or wash clothes, or weed a flowerbed or help with baby stuff or whatever. I'll talk to ya tomorrow!

Woodruff Family said...

So it's a girl?! What name have you picked out? I bet Ben will love having a sister. Good luck finishing up with school. I'm glad your A/C is working!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Laura--I'm not that desperate (yet) as to expose you to my filthy house. Thanks though :-) Maybe I'll take a raincheck for when I have two hours of sleep and two crying young 'uns..

Mandy--Yep, it's a girl! No name picked yet for definite, but probably Stella Lucile. Congrats to you on going to beauty school! I bet it's fun and tiring all at the same time! Hi to Matt!

Andrea said...

Your shower was so much fun!! You looked so good!! I can not believe you are due in like 7 days now!! Crazy!! And I would have been so mad if my A/C went out when I was almost 9 months prego. I would have been super mean!!